Create your very own eco-friendly bird feeder!
- Pencil or pen
- Bird seed
1. Cut the orange in half. Using a spoon, scoop out half the pulp.
2. Poke three holes using the pencil, evenly spaced, about half an inch below the cut edge of the orange.
3. Cut 3 pieces of twine (8-9 inches long each).
4. String the twine through the holes and tie to secure the twine to the orange.
5. Tie the ends of the 3 pieces of twine together into one large knot.
6. Fill with birdseed and find a good spot to hang outside.