- This event has passed.
Welty’s 2022 No School Day Camps
January 21 @ 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM$37
No School! No Problem! Welty’s line up of No School Days has you covered. Let’s keep the learning going by exploring Creepy Critters, Turkey Trails, African-American Scientists, Cold Snaps, Tracking Animals, tapping trees for Maple Sugar.
Age 6 to 12
8am to 3:00pm
Aftercare $5/Day 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Registration is limited to a set number of campers based on physical space and staffing levels. Each camper must be registered separately. Sign up is for the entire day.
- If you register your camper for multiple days, refunds will be issued only for full days:
- 14-days in advance 100% – a $5.00 processing fee
- 7-days in advance 50% and a $5.00 processing fee
Outside & Inside. We will strive to be outside as much as possible. We will only head inside if the weather does not permit us to be outside.
Welty is taking specific steps to reduce participant and staff risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Campers and staff will be required to adhere to national, state, and local guidelines for group gatherings. If you choose to have a camper participate in this program, they will be asked to:
- Upon arrival, campers will be asked a few heath questions and have their temperature taken.
- If your camper is exposed at home, they should be kept at home. A refund for missed days will not be issued.
- If your camper is showing symptoms, please keep your camper at home. At any time a camper shows symptoms, the camper will be separated from the others and sent home. A refund for missed days will not be issued.
- A face covering that covers nose, mouth, and chin are required at all times, except for lunch and snack, at which time campers will sit apart from each other. (If you do not have your own, please contact us. We may have a limited supply, additional donation required.)
- Lunch and snacks should be packed and are the responsibility of the caregiver.
- Limit sharing of supplies.
- Wash hands, use sanitizer, sanitizing wipes, sanitizing spray for hands.
After registering, please complete the 2021-22 No School Day Emergency Contact Information (if you did not complete one for summer camp or your information has changed). Please note that emergency contact information is due 7-days before the first day of camp. All campers must have medical insurance.
Register using the form below. If a week is full, please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.