- This event has passed.
Welty’s Winter Full Moon Hikes
February 27 @ 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
One event on January 28, 2021 at 7:30 PM
One event on February 27, 2021 at 7:30 PM
WINTER FULL MOON HIKES 2020/21
Walk in a snowy moon-lit forest. (We can hope for snow!) Snow reflects the light of moon and will fill our path with extra light. We will practice walking silently, slowly, and observing the wonders of the park under a full moon.
This is a guided hike. We will meet at the center briefly. We will start with a short Native American story. Then we will hike in the forest. We will cover 1 to 2 miles. Flashlights will not be needed. If you bring one, you will be asked not to use it.
- It will be cold. Please make sure to wear proper clothing.
- Preregistration and Payment required
- Staff and Participants are required to wear face coverings
- This program will be 100% outside
- Participants will be asked simple heath questions and have their temperature taken upon arrival. Anyone with a runny nose, cough, head or stomach ache, or a temp of 100.4 will be asked to leave immediately.
All ages are welcome.
$10 members/$12 non-members