- This event has passed.
Summer Concert Series – Tickets Required
August 4, 2020 @ 8:00 AM - August 25, 2020 @ 5:00 PM$10
Summer Concerts at Olbrich Gardens are a well-loved tradition and we are thrilled to be able to continue them during this challenging year.
Concerts will feel a bit different this year with a limited capacity and social distancing. Here are some of the changes you will see:
- For each concert there will be a limit of 25 people allowed on the Great Lawn and 25 people on the rooftop terrace.
- Individual households must sit at least 6 feet apart from other groups on the Great Lawn and rooftop terrace. A volunteer with a 6 foot measuring tool will be available to assist groups in social distancing.
- Because of the limited capacity, tickets must be purchased in advance online or over the phone. The ticket links for each concert are listed below. If you do not have internet access, please contact Mike Gibson at 608-243-0156 to purchase tickets.
- In order to support local musicians there is a $10 ticket cost for each Summer Concert. A limited number of reduced fee tickets are available. To request a fee waiver, please contact Mike Gibson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-243-0156.
- All visitors should bring their own lawn chair seating or blankets.
- Carry in picnics are allowed. No sharing of food or drinks between different households. Please carry out all trash.
- Facemasks are required indoors and strongly encouraged outside when not eating or drinking.
Concerts will be cancelled and tickets refunded in the event of bad weather. Call will be made by 3 p.m. and posted on this page, on the homepage, and on Facebook.