ALNC Spring Homeschool Class
May 12 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
An event every week that begins at 9:00 AM on Wednesday, repeating until May 19, 2021
Homeschool Classes: Wednesdays, 9:15 to 11:15 am
Sign-up for all sessions and save 10% • Members: Save an additional 10%
Other important updates include:
- We will be conducing curbside drop-off and pick-up.
- Parents need to stay in their vehicles at all times unless there are tears and the child needs help with the transition. If you need to leave your vehicle to escort your child to the group, a mask is required for all adults that enter the group, so please have one available.
- A Verbal Health Screen and temperature check will be conducted upon arrival.
- Drop-off is between 9:00-9:15 and pick-up is at 11:15.
- Our staff will be conducting curbside check-in and check-out during these times only. If you must drop-off or pick-up outside of these windows, please contact 608-221-0404 x0.
- Please expect and prepare your child to be outside at all times as long as weather permits.
- All staff and participants will be required to wear masks when indoors and whenever possible outdoors.
Already registered? Login to access your program registration
PLEASE NOTE: We have a new database! Please follow these instructions when registering.
ALNC Members: Use your discount code to receive 10% discount. (Don’t have a code, check your email or email us at email@example.com)
Package Savings: Register for all classes to receive a discount.
Depending on the program, changes in our operation during the pandemic include some or all of the following:
- Our facility remains closed to the public until further notice.
- We are requiring curbside pick-up and drop-off for some programs and outdoor meeting spots for others.
- Most or all activities will take place outdoors, and we may need to cancel in the event of inclement weather.
- Outdoor handwashing stations will be available throughout the ALNC grounds and frequent handwashing will be required.
- All staff and participants are required to wear masks when indoors and whenever possible outdoors. Please review our mask policy.
- Our facility and materials will be disinfected frequently.
- Groups will be kept small, and we will restrict the number of programs, family members, chaperones or others allowed on-site.
- In the event of a positive case or other community metrics, some programs may be canceled or postponed with short notice in accordance with public health guidelines.
Join us to add an environmental education component to your home school curriculum! Classes are offered weekly on Wednesdays from 9:15 to 11:15am during the academic school year.
We offer separate programs for children ages 5-8 and 9-12 years old. The topics will be similar, but older and younger students will explore varying age appropriate aspects of each topic.
Register for the entire Spring Semester (January-May) to come every Wednesday and SAVE or sign up individually for your favorite topics.
Register online by clicking on the link above or give us a call at (608) 221-0404 x 1. For questions or additional information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment is needed to complete your registration and is non-refundable unless the class is canceled by ALNC staff. For supply and planning purposes, pre-registration and advance payment is required by the registration deadline to hold your spot in the class.
All homeschool classes are drop-off programs appropriate for children ages 5-12 years old.
For all sessions, registration deadline is the Friday prior to the class. This is done to allow ALNC to plan for group sizes and staffing needs. You may call to inquire about availability after registration closes, but please recognize that space may not be available.