- This event has passed.
ALNC Fall Homeschool Classes
November 25, 2020 @ 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM$15
Join us to add an environmental education component to your home school curriculum! Classes are offered weekly on Wednesdays from 9:15 to 11:15am during the academic school year.
We offer separate programs for children ages 5-8 and 9-12 years old. The topics will be similar, but older and younger students will explore varying age appropriate aspects of each topic.
Register for the entire Fall Semester (September-December) to come every Wednesday and SAVE or sign up individually for your favorite topics.
Register online by clicking on the link above or give us a call at (608) 221-0404 x 1. For questions or additional information, please email us at email@example.com. Payment is needed to complete your registration and is non-refundable unless the class is canceled by ALNC staff. For supply and planning purposes, pre-registration and advance payment is required by the registration deadline to hold your spot in the class.
All homeschool classes are drop-off programs appropriate for children ages 5-12 years old.
For all sessions, registration deadline is the Friday prior to the class. This is done to allow ALNC to plan for group sizes and staffing needs. You may call to inquire about availability after registration closes, but please recognize that space may not be available.
Sign-up for all sessions and save 10% • Members: Save an additional 10%
Other important updates include:
- We will be conducing curbside drop-off and pick-up.
- Parents need to stay in their vehicles at all times unless there are tears and the child needs help with the transition. If you need to leave your vehicle to escort your child to the group, a mask is required for all adults that enter the group, so please have one available.
- A Verbal Health Screen and temperature check will be conducted upon arrival.
- Drop-off is between 9:00-9:15 and pick-up is at 11:15.
- Our staff will be conducting curbside check-in and check-out during these times only. If you must drop-off or pick-up outside of these windows, please contact 608-221-0404 x0.
- Please expect and prepare your child to be outside at all times as long as weather permits.
- All staff and participants will be required to wear masks when indoors and whenever possible outdoors.